WHAT CAN BE DONATED FOR OUR ONLINE BOOKSHOP?
New and gently-used books. We especially need art, history, philosophy, and other non-fiction, and very good quality collectible books. Please use sturdy, clean boxes for your donations.
When sorting through your books, you can ask yourself this question: would you like to receive the book you are donating? CFLC cannot use books in poor condition, such as:
- Worn-out or damaged books
- Books that smell (smoke, age, or mildew)
- Books that are dirty, stained, or discolored
- Books with notes, underlining, highlighting, or other markings
- Electronic media (CDs, tapes, etc.)