Locally owned holistic supplement shop Healing Leaves, owned by long-time CFLC supporter Debra Yaw, is hosting a non-profit day just for the Literacy Council on Saturday 2/29. All net proceeds from the day will benefit our programs! Join us at Healing Leaves (1015 S. Kerr Ave.) from 10am to 4pm to practice self-care and care for our community!
- StarNews: Nonprofits receive donations
- Book Drive to Benefit Cape Fear Literacy Council – September 14th
- Carolina Bay at Autumn Hall: Cape Fear Literacy Council’s Path to Freedom
- WWAY TV 3: Cape Fear Literacy Council changing lives by teaching adults how to read
- WECT: Cape Fear Literacy Council seeks to bridge the digital divide