Thank you for your interest in Cape Fear Literacy Council’s English as a Second Language (ESL) curriculum. We have designed a multi-level ESL curriculum that is aligned with the English Language Proficiency Standards for Adult Education with Correspondences to College and Career Readiness Standards for English Language Arts and Literacy, and Mathematical and Science Practices (ELP Standards).
This contextualized curriculum recommends a variety of tried-and-true ESL texts as well as new and innovative materials, including a range of web-based resources. Grammar and vocabulary instruction across the four domains of reading, writing, speaking, and listening are tied to cultural instruction in the areas of English in the community and workplace for students from beginning through advanced ESL levels.
Using a curriculum for your ESL program:
- Allows you to meet federal and state guidance on rigorous, standards-based instruction
- Saves your instructors time while providing them with implicit professional development
- Makes it easy to arrange for substitute instructors
- Ensures that morning and evening classes and classes taught by different instructors encounter the same content at the same pace
- Gives your students consistent, quality instruction
You may select from two curriculum options. Pricing is as follows:
- $500 for 5 class cycles, all 3 levels (5 sets of lessons on 5 different themed topics at the Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced levels)
- $200 for 5 class cycles, 1 level only (5 sets of lessons on 5 different themed topics at either the Beginning, Intermediate, or Advanced level)
- PayPal – for both PayPal and credit card payments; click on the button to the right.
- Check – Please make check payable to “Cape Fear Literacy Council” and mail to: Cape Fear Literacy Council, 1012 S. 17th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401